Access to online monitoring is required for a variety of reasons, and sometimes you just need to see the data (such as when manually claiming SolarCoin)
Here is what happens when registering an LG micro-inverter monitoring system:
- The residential customer logs into their account and sends you the invite. The link is valid for 7 days.
- Click go to installer sign-in. NOPE. You need to be an actual installer pre-registered with LG for this setting.
- Click LG Sign-Up and accept the terms and conditions. It’s easiest to look for the “select all” checkbox.
- Confirm the confirmation email in your inbox. Then go back to the confirmation email because this screen leads nowhere.
- Sign in from the email link.
- “Sorry EnerVu not yet set up. Use Guest Mode.”
Voila! We have a production feed!
Author: John Cromer, instructor
We’re on a mission to reduce system cost and increase production value.