- Can I preview the program?
- Yes – We publish our program content for free. You just pay for the continuing education credit.
- What is the program format?
- The program is online, at your own pace.
- The program consists of 18 hours of solar, batteries, and NEC code.
- There is bonus material on community solar transactions that is optional
- Can I confirm the program is registered with NABCEP?
- Yes. We are listed here with NABCEP for 100% of PV Installer and PV Technical Sales requirements. Do a ctrl+F search for “community”
- What are the downsides to your program?
- We definitely have a residential and small commercial focus. The program does not provide much content for utility-scale solar, aside from our optional community solar bonus footage.
- How do I get SolarCoin?
- We offer no term / no obligation SolarCoin registration of your array. Alternately, you can register directly with the SolarCoin Foundation
- Why should Community.Solar register me?
- You receive the same SolarCoin no matter if you register with SCF or an affiliate.
- Register with SCF if you want to manage your own SolarCoin wallet. Register with us if you are not crypto-savvy.
- Why should I register with an affiliate?
- Affiliates can add value to the block-chain while reducing overhead costs of the SCF.
- We discuss strategy for increasing your SLR value in our Slack community.